Monday, July 12, 2010

Interior Design

Knowing I'm in the middle of renovating my apartment, my friend sent me an email with interior design pictures, they are very elegant, although not my type. I'm not into Baroque or classic designs, I tend to lean more into Arabic or modern minimalistic designs, although there is nothing minimal in my home, it is filled with clutter, however I can't help liking the color combinations and material textures, giving me a lot of ideas. I still can't make up my mind on my living room.

2 comments:

  1. not my cup of team .... i suggest go very modern and include a piece or two of old "arabic" furniture (like a table maybe) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been on the modern side for three years now... but the kids allah ya7feth'hom shereded the whole place to pieces... I love the Arabic design in the second picture and the color combination in the third picture. What do you think?
    Off topic...just checked out your blog...amazing and love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete