Friday, June 7, 2013

@pickleskwt Worth a Try

A couple of weeks back I met with a couple of friends @justnoon and @nouradrenalin @pickleskwt for lunch.
I was very hungry and I get dizzy when I think about their short rib burger.
We reached there and ordered. I had the short rib of course and the classic Poutines. @nouradrenalin had the portobello burger and salad, can't remember the name. @justnoon had mushroom Poutines and Caesar salad. We ordered fried bread and butter pickles.
Honestly I was so hungry I didn't pay much attention to the conversation going on with my friends.
The food was really good. So good I was craving it again later that evening and the day after that and after. I might go there sometime this week and take the boys with me.




































I highly recommend you give it a try and I hope you'll like it as much as I did.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment